Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow from 5:30-9 am!
- If Christmas in a can wasn’t appetizing enough, Pringles Thanksgiving dinner chips are coming soon! Chip flavors include: turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie and you only buy them online for a limited time.
- When Beanie babies were popular we were told that they were going to be worth big bucks. We found out that they were worthless but it turns out they are actually worth a lot! Check your attic and closet because certain beanie babies can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Kohl’s is having a sale! Shocking! They open up on Thanksgiving at 5 pm with deals that you may not be able to get on any given weekend.
- Make sure you clean your shower heads! Most shower heads carry bacteria that can spray all over you while you are trying to get clean.
- People were complaining about not getting their “I Voted” sticker yesterday because we all know that your vote didn’t count if you didn’t post a picture of you and your sticker on social media.