Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- Rice Crispy is bringing back their strawberry flavored cereal. It hits store shelves in January of 2019. If you want a sneak peak, just add strawberries to your rice crispy’s!
- An ATM in Houston was accidentally distributed $100 dollar bills instead of $20 dollar bills. Fights broke out at the ATM before police arrived but everyone who was a ‘victim’ of the glitch got to keep the money.
- Gritty crashed a Philadelphia wedding. The bride is a raving Flyers fan and the mascot and bride got down on the dance floor and they lived happily ever after.
- The ban on romaine lettuce has been partially lifted. As long as it wasn’t grown in California it ‘should be ok’ to eat. Please don’t eat it.
- Moving back home could have adverse effects on a millennial’s mental health. The way to prevent this from happening to YOU is by getting an apartment.