Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- Women sleep better if their dog is next to them because cats and humans were equally disruptive to a woman’s sleep cycle and provided her with fewer feelings of comfort and security. Time to let your pup curl up with you!
- Safety Tip: Never plug a space heater into a power strip or extension cord because it could cause a fire.
- Judge Judy is the highest paid TV host, knocking Ellen DeGeneres into second place. Last year she brought in 147 million dollars.
- People on twitter over analyzed Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It turns out the cartoon that has been getting kids into the holiday spirit since 1965 is offensive and problematic.
- Life hack: while you’re holiday shopping, strap your purse into the child strap to prevent anyone from stealing it while you’re browsing the aisle.