Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom on Monday morning from 5:30-9!
- If you still have leftovers from Thanksgiving Day, the safest way to consume them is to throw them away.
- 29% of Americans say they would give up caffeine and social media if that meant they would never feel under weather.
- If you’re looking for the right gift for everyone on your list or looking for a way to subtly drop hints, download the app called HINTED. You can personalize your wish-lists and have access to everyone else’s.
- If you have kiddies and kitties and you’re worried about ornaments, just get a ‘half Christmas tree.’ It’s a faux tree with no bottom so the kids and cats can’t get to your decorations. Plus more room for stacking gifts.
- Princess parties are this Sunday! Tickets are selling out fast so get yours today at mix 995 wjbr. Com