Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9
- Looking for the perfect gift for your anxious pup? Amazon now has weighted blankets for dogs. The canine coddler could also serve as a consolation prize if you feel a little bit guilty about traveling this holiday season.
- If you plan on proposing in New York City, please, don’t do it over a time square drain. Police found a lucky couple’s ring after the unthinkable happened. The groom to-be was so excited that he dropped the ring down a drain.
- Hosting holiday dinners can be very expensive, one mom is charging 23 dollars per head to try and alleviate the cost.
- You may be inspired by certain Christmas classics when you’re decorating your home this holiday season. If you insist on hanging a Clark Griswold dummy from your roof, please leave a note that it is part of the display so people don’t panic.
- Southwest is offering free inflight texting because God forbid we go a few hours without being able to text someone!