Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9
- Kindness DOES exist! A secret Santa paid off every item on lay away and the Kennet Square Walmart.
- Today will be recognized as a national day of mourning to honor the 41st President of the United States, George HW Bush. Many government agencies will be shut down to pay respects.
- 50% of people say they’ve disagreed with their other half over the house being too hot or too cold. In fact, 20% said it almost caused them to break up!
- If going to chop down a Christmas tree at a tree farm sounds like too much of a hassle, Amazon has you covered. They are now delivering real Christmas trees right to your house!
- If you are feeling a bit sluggish during the holiday season. There are three reasons why- sugar, stress, and booze.