Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- A substitute teacher in New Jersey was fired for telling kids that certain gift bearing magical creatures are not real. She’s officially on the naughty list and she’s getting coal for Christmas!
- 7 year old YouTube star, Ryan, reviews toys and makes more money that any of us could dream of! He’s now makes 22 million dollars per year for playing with toys.
- Kale, Kiwi, and Sage- Nope! That’s not your grocery list, that’s a few of the trending baby names in 2018.
- A psychologist said that ‘Elf on A Shelf’ is not good for kids because it can leave them feeling as if they are being ‘played.’ The elf is really looking out for kids because it wants them to be on Santa’s nice list!
- We need to get the Christmas spirit up here in the state of Delaware! From highest to lowest Delaware ranked 35 on the list of how much each state loves Christmas.