Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- We busted a myth today. It is not illegal to kill a praying mantis but you still shouldn’t do it. Over 100 praying mantises are looking for new homes after they hatched inside a Christmas tree at a Virginia house.
- Free ice cream and a day of fun is not the proper compensation for a baby sitter! A young girl’s text thread with a cheap mother went viral after the mother tried to dodge paying the babysitter.
- A new machine is making its debut at the CES this year! It’s called the ‘foldimate’ and for the small price of 980 dollars it folds your laundry for you.
- If you are registering for wedding gifts, don’t forget your cookware, kitchen aid mixer, and a Dutch oven. Those are the gifts that couples regret not registering for, even though they’ll probably just sit in on the counter and collect dust.
- If you’re running late don’t stress because health experts say it’s good for you! People who are typically late are more Zen, have lower blood pressure and fewer heart problems. Good luck explaining that your boss!