Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- Adorable Baby Chanco was born with the most amazing head of hair. She’s got the volume that you can only dream of and she just scored a modeling gig with Pantene at age 1.
- If you’re tired of your kid not answering text messages, there’s an app for that! One father created an app that makes a sound when the parent sends a text, regardless if the phone is on silent. The phone is also locked until the kid responds to the text. Right now, only for android.
- A hangry New Yorker gave up on his New Year’s Resolution after enduring a ridiculously long line at a salad restaurant. He yelled obscenities before storming out. Salad focused restaurants are seeing outrageous lines, while fast food joints are very slow.
- If you’re looking to get more bang for your buck when ordering pizza, there’s some math to it. An 18 inch pizza has more surface area than two 12 inch pizzas but two 12 inch pizzas have more crust than an 18 inch.
- It’s National law enforcement day! Thank you to our men and women in blue who keep us safe. We salute you!