Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- Tracking devices do not give an accurate calorie burn. Some overestimate while some underestimate for different activities such as walking and running. A spokesperson for fitbit explained “We do not claim to be scientifically accurate at the number of calories being burned.”
- 53 year old Marites Fortaliza lived many people’s worst nightmare. She got stuck in an elevator on Friday and was stuck for the entire weekend. She is recovering in the hospital and doing well.
- There’s a major iphone bug that apple is working on correcting. You may want to disable facetime for the time being. The bug allows you to hear audio before the call is answered.
- You can be a millionaire by the time you hit 65 if you follow these steps. Start saving 20% of your paycheck in your 20s, live below your means in your 30’s, grow your income in your 40’s, stay on track in your 50’s! The most important thing is not letting your kids drain your bank account!
- You’re not the only one who gives your pet nicknames. A user named @metroadlib went viral after tweeting that he calls his dog named cooper other names such as honey bunny and coopypoopy. The post went viral with others confessing theirs.