Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- Temperatures are dropping down to 5 degrees tonight. We can’t even complain because Midwestern states are going to see wind chills as dangerously low as 50 degrees below zero.
- Game of Thrones returns on April 14th! A guy named ‘Max’ on Reddit said his boss created a GOT Death Pool. She took the names of remaining characters and for ten dollars, participants decide of each character ends up dead, alive, or turned into a white walker. Winner takes all. There’s your bonus!
- There’s a new candle from bath and body works called French baguette. It fills your house with the aroma of slow rising dough and crispy crust. Bad idea if you are trying to avoid carbs.
- 30 million Americans admit to hiding a secret checking or savings bank account from their spouse. Some call this financial cheating and find it worse than actual cheating!
- Robert Jarrell is making Delaware proud! He will be a contestant on the Price is Right today at 11 on CBS 3! It’s a good day to fake sick so you can stay home and watch it.