Reactions have been mixed about the US 301 Mainline project that opened last month, drivers STILL have some issues to deal with. If that’s part of your regular commute, here are a few construction zones that will affect your travels.
A left lane closure on route 1 south from the Roth Bridge to Biddle’s Toll plaza Monday and Thursday from 9 am-3pm.
- An east or west lane closure on Boyd’s corner road,
- a single lane closure on Bunkerhill Road,
- a lane closure on Summit Bridge Road,
- a lane closure on 301 north and south from the MD line to the Delaware weigh station
- a lane closure on either US 301 North or South from the Levels Road interchange to the Delaware Weight Station
Bridge inspections in Christiana are going to cause more lane and shoulder closures from 9am-3pm Monday through Wednesday
- right shoulder closure on 95 south ramp to del 273 east
- right shoulder closure on Del 273 east to 95 North
- left lane closure on 273 west at 95 north