Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- If you’re going green and using a reusable coffee or water cup be sure to keep it clean. A daily rinse and a weekly wash will do the trick.
- Here are a few tips if you’re looking to get a bargain on top of a bargain. Be sure to get coupons from your favorite stores, sign up for emails, capitalize on sales, and hit the stores on holiday weekends.
- Despite strict laws on distracted driving, Delaware ranks second in the nation in the rate of deaths related to distracted driving. We can do better!
- Thousands of Italians have taken to the streets of Ivrea to pelt each other with oranges for the annual Battle of the Oranges. The food fight, which sounds very painful, is expected to last for three days.
- Hitting the gym certainly has its benefits. Powerlifter, Ryan Belcher is being hailed a hero for helping a man trapped under a two ton SUV. Belcher can squat 950 pounds so he was able to leverage the SUV enough to free the man.