Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9!
- Another reason for women to advocate for themselves at the doctor! Women receive diagnoses years later than men! If you feel like something is wrong, trust your intuition, get checked out and demand to be taken seriously!
- Don’t listen to the groundhog! You know spring is coming when the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation area closes some roadways so that amphibians can breed without becoming roadkill.
- New York City elementary schools are going Meatless Mondays by offering students vegetarian options for breakfast and lunch. It’s definitely an upgrade from the rubber chicken nuggets I grew up eating.
- Be careful when you are facetiming! You never know who is around on the other end. Kelly Ripa was naked in a LOCKER ROOM when she answered Andy Cohen’s facetime call. He was out shopping and everyone who was around got a glimpse.
- “The forgotten mile” has been remembered! A stretch of road between Rehoboth and Dewey Beach that hasn’t been worked on in over ten years is getting repaved!