Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10!
- It’s Tax day! There are 50 million Americans who have not filed their taxes yet. The good news is, you can ask for a 6 month extension! The bad news is, if you owe money, you must pay by midnight tonight!
- It is indeed illegal to be naked in public in Rhode Island. A 60 year old firefighter learned that the hard way after going into a 7-11 naked to purchase a soda.
- Laura Anderson says going to the grocery store helps to reduce her stress and anxiety. She practices mindfulness grocery shopping and focuses on her health.
- Tiger Woods made a huge comeback yesterday! He won his first major tournament in 11 It’s his 5th Masters Win, and 15th major title.
- Gas buddy says if you’re looking to save money, the best time to fill up your tank is Monday morning, the worst day is Friday.