Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom on Monday morning from 5:30-10!
- We survived another social media outage! Twitter was down yesterday for one whole hour. Celebrities like Chrissy Teigan had a difficult time coping. She posted about the outage on Instagram and as soon as the site came back up, she tweeted “Oh Thank God.”
- For some reason people keep licking ice cream and putting it back. The trend seems to be getting worse. One mother was arrested after she took a video of her daughter licking the tongue depressor at the doctor’s office and putting it back.
- In honor of the Walkman’s 40th birthday, Sony is releasing the ‘IT’S OK’ device which is a cassette player with Bluetooth capabilities.
- A stranded iguana in Massachusetts was rescued from a tree after four days. One woman called authorities after she was unable to reach the non-native lizard. It was recused unharmed and taken to a reptile refuge.
- Vacation time is your time to get away from work! According to a recent survey, over half of workers check in with work once a day and about a quarter of those surveyed check in three times a day. The primary reason is because employees are afraid to fall behind.