Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10 !
- Thinking of buying a new iPhone? A security firm says they have found a way to hack any iPhone using iOS 8 or higher. They say that iPhones and iPads could have malicious code coming through the database of your contacts, putting you at risk to have your personal information stolen. Reportedly Apple has been aware of the bug in the Contacts app for four years.
- Speaking of bugs…Apple is offering a million dollar bounty for any hackers who can successfully find any security hacks on their products! It’s the highest “Bug Bounty” ever offered by a tech company.
- In really hot & dry weather…a new study reveals that fans actually increase body temperature, the strain on the heart, and thermal discomfort.
- A Michigan man who sold his beloved 1993 Ford Mustang GT 17 years ago to pay medical bills after his wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer not only had the car returned to him by his children, but Ford restored it as well. And his wife has now been cancer free for 13 years!
- Chase Bank credit card customers in Canada received a shocking but very welcome surprise when the American-based bank decided last Friday to forgive all of their outstanding debt as part of its exit from the Canadian credit card market.