Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-9 !
- If your mouth has been watering for a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks you’re in luck! The fall favorite is making a comeback early…like August 27! Dunkin will beat them to the punch bringing out most of their fall treats by August 21, a week from tomorrow. Will it taste as good if there’s no frost on the pumpkin?
- Nearly a quarter of parents resort to giving cash to their children if they agree to swap screen-time for homework and an early bedtime according to a new survey. There is a small glimmer of hope…about a third say they’re willing to withhold payment if the works isn’t up to snuff…Tell us what you think on Facebook by clicking here.
- A 30-year-old man who functions on a six-year-old level, celebrated his birthday for the first time after being taken in by a former teacher. When his father died of leukemia, Chris Barrington, was asked if he had any other relatives, the only person he could name was his former middle school teacher, Michell Girard, who he hadn’t seen in years. Girard is now working to get guardianship of Chris.
- A man in India pushed a brand-new car into a river because he was upset his parents gifted him a BMW instead of a Jaguar for his birthday. The young man, only known as Akash thought twice afterwards and jumped in to save the car…you can easily figured out how that worked out! Click here to read the full story.
- The man behind the viral ‘Storm Area 51’ event says he got a visit from the FBI. Matty Roberts, creator of the Facebook page that has seen over 1.5 million responses, says he was “scared” at first, but it turned out the agents were “super cool” and only wanted to check if he’d received any death threats…..RIGHT!