Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10 !
- From pretending to be sick to doing a bad job on purpose, the majority of chore-doing Americans have given their partners one of these excuses to get out of doing housework. No surprise here, men were more likely than women of trying to get out of their share of the chores.
- Netflix has announced the premiere date for the third season of their hit series “The Crown.” A short trailer for the new season has been released ahead of the new season which will start November 17, while the “Costuming the Crown” display is at Winterthur through January 5th.
- Sports Illustrated has ranked the greatest mascots in college football and a dog with a famous pout is #1. The University of Georgia bulldog takes the top spot, followed by the Oregon Duck, LSU’s Mike the Tiger, Bevo (a Texas Longhorn steer) from University of Texas and Stanford’s Tree. Sadly our beloved U Dee did not make the cut!
- A woman in Florida has a habit of going on bad first dates…after dinner at Denny’s, her last date ran away from police after they tried to stop him for a minor traffic violation…leaving her to fend for herself. The same woman was involved in a separate incident last month in which another man she went on a date with jumped on her car and smashed the windshield. Time to get off the dating sites and get a cat!
- Delaware’s food scene is being highlighted nationally again, as Chef Robert Irvine’s “Restaurant Impossible” lands at Ellendale’s Southern Grill, an eatery that still serves muskrat “in season.” The show is currently in production and no word from the Food Network as to when the show will air but our spies tell us the show will be shot August 28th & 29th.