Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10 !
- If you consider yourself a ‘foodie’ you will likely spend upwards of $51 per week on gourmet food items; with the average foodie spending $3,000 on gourmet snacks each year. If that’s a little pricey…there’s always Tastycakes!
- The pups that will pop up in the remake of Lady and the Tramp have made their debut and they’re all rescue dogs! Disney says all of the rescues in the movie found forever homes after the shoot ended. The movie debuts on Disney+ this November. Check out the trailer full of cute pups below!
- The fact that not all marriages last forever is apparently good news for women. University of California claim having multiple marriages is much better for women than it is for men, as it buffer’s women’s health, helps them financially, and gives their children a better chance of survival. Mrs. Waite is advised to ignore the previous findings.
- It was on this date 50 years ago that the Woodstock Festival opened in Bethel, NY. Counting everyone who says they were there, attendance is roughly 300 million. (It was actually about a half million.) Click here to see a gallery of photos taken in 1969 of the music festival.
- It’s official now…the drink of the Summer of 2019 is Spiked Seltzer. It’s seltzer water with malt liquor in it. They are seen as healthier than most alcoholic drinks, since they are low-calorie and low-carb, but if you’re really looking for a healthy alternative, you’re drinking water.