Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom Tuesday morning from 5:30-10 !
- Corn grows in New Jersey! A man in Deptford was shocked to find that a lone corn stalk sprouted 28 ears of corn, breaking the previous record of 16. He didn’t even plant the corn on purpose!
- It’s Labor Day Weekend and I took an extended long weekend. If you had to choose between taking Friday or Tuesday as an additional day, most of our friends picked Friday.
- College football season is officially here! After a rocky start, the Blue Hens beat the Hornets 31-13 yesterday in front of a crowd of almost 16,000 at Delaware Stadium!
- 18 year old, Luis Enrique Pinto Jr. was so determined to join the Army, he lost 113 pounds in 7 months so he could be eligible to join. He did it the old fashioned way with diet and exercise.
- After publically shaming one of our dear co-workers on the air earlier this week, the Wawa hot dog is still in the refrigerator and it’s not getting any fresher.