Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow morning from 5:30-10 !
- There are new Golden Girls Chia Pets! I had a defective Sophia and it never grew, so now she sits bald on my windowsill.
- There are many toys that stood the test of time! We played with board games, balls, Lego’s, and jacks as kids and our kids and grandkid’s play with them today.
- One tacky father of a bride demanded that a guest pay for his son’s meal after the venue gave the 16 year old a kid’s meal instead of the adult chicken he ordered on the RSVP.
- No need to feel guilty about taking naps. New research finds that taking a daytime nap can protect your heart health.
- Six year old Jermaine Bell used his Disney World fund to buy hot dogs and water for hurricane Dorian evacuees. On his 7th birthday he was surprised by Mickey and other characters with a free trip to Disney World for his family!