Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- According to a recent poll conducted by Dove, 7 out every 10 women are too tough on themselves. Concerns such as wanting smoother skin, being more tan, having a different skin tone altogether, wishing they could cook better, wanting to be physically stronger, etc. So we asked our lovely lady listeners to tell us something they love about themselves. Join the conversation on Facebook by clicking here.
- Experts say people are either raindrop texters or waterfall texters. Raindrops are quick jabs, sent in multiple text messages, and a waterfall message is a paragraph typed into one whole message. Raindrops come off as easy and subtle, while waterfalls tend to be taken more seriously. Jessie says she is a raindrop texter, Hollywood Kyle starts as a waterfall and turns into a raindrop before he actually sends the message. So which are you?
- A recent Reddit thread asked people what they spend their money on that actually turns out to be a huge waste of money. Some answers were going out to eat more than once a day, buying new clothes instead of doing laundry, and the new iPhone each time it releases. So what do you spend your money on that’s actually a waste? Tell us on Facebook by clicking here.
- Marshall’s discount stores just launched an online shopping experience. Now you can get your discounts right from your computer. If you don’t like what you order, if it doesn’t fit right, you can return it any Marshall’s store. So excited for all the online discounts, in a way it’s like it’s Cyber Monday every day of the week on Marshall’s new online shop.
- Nine California firefighters, all in the same department, had babies at the same time between March and July. The Rancho Cucamonga Fire District of California says it was a complete coincidence but are also so happy to share the gift of life alongside each other. Hopefully all their kids will become best friends and share the same joy their parents do.