Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom weekdays from 5:30-10 !
- If any University of Delaware students come knocking on your door for a place to say this weekend, let them in! They will be kicked out of the Embassy Suites off-campus for upcoming events. The reason they are there in the first place is because their building on South Main Street isn’t ready yet.
- You have about one year to update your person identification to a ‘Real ID’- compliant license to fly.
- Ready or not, Christmas is coming! If you’re a Costco member, you can get an advent calendar with German beers. At Target, you can get a 7 ft tall inflatable of Buddy the Elf!
- People don’t know how to act anymore. A photo of a woman brushing her hair extensions as they were clipped to an airplane tray table has gone viral.
- A 9 year old runner named Kade Lovell was participating in a Minnesota 5k when he took a wrong turn that led him down the 10k path. He ended up coming in first place anyway and plans to compete in the Junior Olympics.