Just what we need- More delays!
I know it’s frustrating but motorists can expect some backups on the Roth Bridge over the next couple of months. It’s for our own good though! The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Philadelphia District will conduct safety inspections on the bridge in October and December.
It may get a little bit confusing, so here’s the run down…
Northbound lane closures will occur between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Southbound lane closures will occur between 6:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Here is the schedule:
- Oct. 15–17, 2019; southbound exterior lane
- Oct. 18–22, 2019; northbound exterior lane
- Dec. 2–3, 2019; southbound interior lane
- Dec. 3–4, 2019; northbound interior lane
- Dec. 5–13, 2019; northbound and southbound interior lanes (closures will be in only one direction at a time).