The New Mix 99.5 WJBR is Celebrating “CHRISTMAS IN JULY” at Hollywood Casino Perryville.
YOU COULD WIN A DREAM TRIP!
Courtesy of Creative Travel
Join The New Mix 99.5 WJBR at Hollywood Casino Perryville, on the following dates. Ten qualifiers will be randomly chosen and awarded a wrapped Christmas In July gift from Santa.
One of those qualifiers will win the Grand Prize Trip!
July 20, 2019 5pm – 7pm
Grotto Bay Beach Resort, Bermuda
July 27, 2019 5pm – 7pm
British Colonial Hilton Nassau, Bahamas
Hollywood Casino Perryville, your place for hot gaming, delicious dining and more! Exit 93 in Maryland.
CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS IN JULY DURING THE 99.5 DAYS OF SUMMER WITH THE NEW MIX 99.5 WJBR!
The New Mix 99.5 WJBR
Hollywood Casino Perryville
These rules apply to the Hollywood Casino Perryville contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WJBR (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.mix995wjbr.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 and end on Saturday, July 27, 2019.
- ON SITE: To enter on-site, visit one of the Hollywood Perryville Casino remote events located at 1201 Chesapeake Overlook Pkwy, Perryville, MD 21903 (each a “Remote Event”) as listed below to obtain an official entry form (available while supplies last), legibly hand write your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on an official entry form and place the completed entry form in the dedicated collection box. All entries must be received by the end of the Remote Event as listed below. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Failure to provide all required information may result in disqualification. Only one (1) entry per person, per Remote Event.
July 3, 2019 Remote Event: beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending at 1:45pm ET
July 13, 2019 Remote Event: beginning at 5:00pm ET and ending at 6:45pm ET
July 20, 2019 Remote Event: beginning at 5:00pm ET and ending at 6:45pm ET Hollywood Casino Perryville
July 27, 2019 Remote Event: beginning at 5:00pm ET and ending at 6:45pm ET
- There will be up to a total of ten (10) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected at each Remote Event, for a total of up to forty (40) Qualifying Prize winners and four (4) Grand Prize winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Maryland, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to forty (40) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Qualifying Prize is one (1) pair of tickets to Dutch Wonderland. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize: $100.
- Up to four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- July 3, 2019 Winner: Leaving from the Port of Baltimore on Grandeur of the Seas; includes 5 nights in an inside cabin. Departure dates available are 9/14/19, 9/28/19, 10/12/19, or 10/26/19.
- Up to four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- July 13, 2019 Winner: Sunscape Splash All Inclusive Resort and Spa, Jamaica
- July 20, 2019 Winner: Grotto Bay Beach Resort, Bermuda
- July 27, 2019 Winner: British Colonial Hilton Nassau, Bahamas
Unless otherwise stated above, all the Grand Prizes awarded on July 13, 2019, July 20, 2019, and July 27, 2019 include:
- 3 days / 2 nights accommodations with Monday-Wednesday arrival
- Airfare departing from Philadelphia; may have one layover
- Run-of-the-house rooms
- Winner may choose to upgrade resort or extend trips for additional fees.
- Trips are not available 7 days before or after any major holidays. Some blackout dates may apply.
- All travelers must have a valid passport for at least 6 months beyond travel dates. Resorts are based on availability at time of booking.
- Winner may be responsible for any taxes and fees, gratuities, insurance and any personal additions.
ARV of each Grand Prize is $900.
All vacations are approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability. Blackout dates do apply. Travel dates are final and will not be extended. Travel is not permitted during holiday periods. Trips are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Creative Travel reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another of equal value, equal rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Creative Travel. Trips are valid for 2 adults ONLY per room and do not include any special promotions. Winner must be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian. Employees of participating companies and its properties, sponsors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of cruise line, airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Cruise line/airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon cruise/hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all cruise line, airline, hotel, and/or venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Winner will be issued a 1099 for 2019, regardless of when the winner redeemed the prize trip.
- All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 812 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE 19809 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours and excluding holidays. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to ten (10) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on-site at each Remote Event as follows:
Up to two (2) Qualifying Prize winners will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible on-site entries received at the time of each random drawing beginning forty-five (45) minutes following the start time of each Remote Event and continuing every fifteen (15) minutes thereafter until a total of ten (10) Qualifying Prize winners have been selected as listed below.
Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing immediately after each Remote Event once all ten (10) Qualifying Prize winners for that Remote Event have been selected.
Potential winners’ names will be announced on-site over the intercom system promptly following the drawing. If a winner does not present themselves within five (5) minutes of the first announcement regardless of the reason, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to disqualify that selected winner and select an alternate winner until a winner comes forward within five (5) minutes of being announced on-site.
- Entrants must be present at the respective Remote Events to enter and win but need not listen to the Station.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize depend on the number of eligible on-site entries received at the time of each random drawing. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize is up to 1 in 10.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at mix995wjbr.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 812 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE 19809 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.