Johnny B is a native of Baltimore, Maryland. This is his 2nd time living in Wilmington after spending 13 years in Texas. Johnny is married to his wife Julia and has 2 stepsons Justin and Jake plus Mac the dog and Soxx the cat. He enjoys cycling ,hiking and everything outdoors.
Hi there, I’m so excited to spend weekday mornings with you on the New Mix 99.5! I started in radio about five years as a college student at West Chester University. When I graduated, I was on the air in North Carolina. I moved to Delaware about three years ago and I love it here! When I’m not on the air, I’m running in the park or teaching yoga and barre classes throughout the greater Wilmington area.
“5 things about me that most people don’t know”
- I teach yoga and barre classes throughout the Greater Wilmington Area and would love to see you in class one day!
- I just adopted a senior dog named Minnie. She’s a twelve year old ‘floof.’ This is my second senior dog. I just love their sweetness and charm.
- I’m a huge Beatles nerd. I have the box set and tons of books about their history. George Harrison is my favorite.
- I’m a proud West Chester Alum. Go Rams! I was the program director of WCUR (West Chester University Radio) during my college years.
- My guilty pleasures include bad reality TV and cheap wine!