Date: February 10th, 2020
Title: Account Executive
Description: Give yourself and your lifestyle a raise! Enjoy a rewarding career in the dynamic business of media sales! Beasley Media Group’s Delaware market is seeking an experienced, motivated sales representative, with a passion for the dynamic world of marketing. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, by continually offering innovative, original marketing solutions.
The ideal candidates should have the ability to build influential relationships and consistently generate new business opportunities. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and creditability with our clients, from cold call introductions to long term client relationships.
- Media Sales or outside sales experience a must;
- self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business;
- ability and desire to cold-call and build new relationships from the ground up;
- solid relationships with advertising and business communities a plus;
- excellent and creative presentation skills to sell marketing solutions;
- organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open
Candidates interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date: October 15th, 2019
Title: Part-time Street Team Member WJBR-FM
Location: Wilmington, DE
Description: Part time position to work with the Promotions Director to execute station events. Some of the duties include: assist in managing and coordinating promotions, preparing for weekly events – small and large. Interacting with listeners and clients at various events.
-Must be willing to work nights, weekends and long hours
-Ability to handle large workload and a number of different projects simultaneously
-Knowledge of all Social Media skills preferred
-Reliable and have a valid drivers license and car
-Must be able to work with a team
Applicant Qualifications Desired: Has experience in radio, hospitality, or promotional experience.
Last date for consideration: Until the position is filled.
Applicants may email a resume to : Chris Leonard Chris.Leonard@bbgi.com
Job Type: Part-time
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.